Description of the course
The course aims to provide thorough practical and theory training in operating a 360 Slew Telescopic Handler.
- The basic construction, controls & terminology;
- Pre-operational checks;
- 360 Slew Telescopic Handler Operation techniques, safe use of the telescopic fork lift;
- Drive and maneuver machine, park and secure;
- Prepare for transportation.;
- Driving laden/unladen, controlled stop laden;
- Driving on uneven ground unladen and laden;
- Lifting loads and placing loads at ground level;
- Lifting loads and placing loads at eye level;
- Lifting loads and placing loads at high level.
Duration of the training course
360 Slew Telescopic Handler Forklift Initial Training Course is 1 working day.
Certificate is valid 3 years.
Trainees wishing to enter this course should be medically fit and capable of fully participating.
The course is designed for people who wish to, or are required to develop the skills and knowledge needed to operate 360 Slew Telehandler in a safe and competent manner in accordance
The maximum number of delegates attending this program is 4.
Riga, Latvia /