Description of the course
Learning OutcomesA two-day in-depth course which provides a greater understanding of the basic awareness and knowledge modules together with instruction in the use of self-contained breathing apparatus and a range of rescue equipment including practical rescue exercises.
- To correctly identify hazards and assess associated risks;
- Identify the operation and care of confined space equipment and demonstrate practical entry skills;
- Demonstrate operation and care of confined space entrance and rescue equipment through the performance of practice rescues.
Course contentsThe Training course covers the following topics:
- Legislative Requirements
- Recognition of Confined Spaces
- Proper gas detection equipment and methods
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Control
- Atmospheric testing
- Rescue equipment and techniques
- Line Management
- Respiratory Protection
- Patient medical concerns
Duration of the training course
The duration of the WTG Advanced Confined Space Entry & Rescue Course is 2 working days.
The price is 250 EUR per person.
Trainees wishing to enter this course should be medically fit and capable of fully participating. Trainees must also provide valid photographic ID such as a Passport or ID card. Trainees must be 18 years old or over.
Riga, Latvia /