Description of the course
Learning OutcomesA two-day in-depth course which provides a greater understanding of the basic awareness and knowledge modules together with instruction in the use of self-contained breathing apparatus and a range of rescue equipment including practical rescue exercises.
- To correctly identify hazards and assess associated risks;
- Identify the operation and care of confined space equipment and demonstrate practical entry skills;
- Demonstrate operation and care of confined space entrance and rescue equipment through the performance of practice rescues.
Course contentsThe Training course covers the following topics:
- Legislative Requirements
- Recognition of Confined Spaces
- Proper gas detection equipment and methods
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Control
- Atmospheric testing
- Rescue equipment and techniques
- Line Management
- Respiratory Protection
- Patient medical concerns
Duration of the training course
The duration of the WTG Advanced Confined Space Entry & Rescue Course is 2 working days.
Price – 250 EUR per person.
Trainees wishing to enter this course should be medically fit and capable of fully participating. Trainees must also provide valid photographic ID such as a Passport or ID card. Trainees must be 18 years old or over.
Riga, Latvia /