Description of the course
Course aim and objective
The aim and objectives of the Rigger competence assessment are to establish that the learner has the required underpinning knowledge, understanding and practical skills to fulfil the role of Rigger safely and effectively.
Course contentsRigger training course covers the following topics:UNIT 1 – Prepare, Lift and Move Loads
UNIT 1 – Prepare, Lift and Move Loads (Practical) Exercise 1
- Preparation for lifting and moving of loads
- Lifting, moving, lowering and landing of a load
Lift Plan 1 Lifting Box (free access - floor 1)Exercise 2
Lift Plan 2 T-Shape Pipe (free access - floor 1)Exercise 3
Lift Plan 3 Straight Pipe (through obstacle – floor 1 and 2)Exercise 4
Lift Plan 4 Valve (through obstacle – floor 1 and 2)
Duration of the training course
The duration of Rigger Competence Assessment Module is 1 day.
Price – 390 EUR per person.
Certificate is valid 2 years.
- Trainees wishing to enter this course should be medically fit and capable of fully participating;
- A valid Rigger Initial Training Certificate.
The target group for the Rigger competence assessment is personnel who wish to become an certified competent rigger.
- The maximum number of learners for the Rigger Competence Assessment programme is 8.
- There is a minimum of 2 participants to constitute team, when undertaking practical exercises.
Training approaches and equipment:
- Theoretical tasks with presentations and visualizations;
- Group workshops;
- Case studies;
- Practical exercises in workshops;
- Practical exercises using real-life equipment;
- Professional instructors with industry experience.