Description of the course
The aim and objectives of the 360 Slew Telescopic Handler Competence Assessment are to establish that the learner has the required underpinning knowledge, understanding and practical skills to fulfil the role of 360 Slew Telescopic Handler Forklift safely and effectively.
- The basic construction, controls & terminology;
- Pre-operational checks;
- 360 Slew Telescopic Handler Operation techniques, safe use of the telescopic fork lift;
- Drive and maneuver machine, park and secure.;
- Prepare for transportation;
- Driving laden/unladen, controlled stop laden;
- Driving on uneven ground unladen and laden;
- Lifting loads and placing loads at ground level;
- Lifting loads and placing loads at eye level;
- Lifting loads and placing loads at high level.
Duration of the training course
360 Slew Telescopic Handler Forklift Initial Training Course is 4 hours.
Certificate is valid 3 years.
- Valid certificate 360 Slew Telescopic Handler Forklift Initial Training or 360 Slew Telescopic Handler Forklift Competence Assessment;
- Trainees wishing to enter this course should be medically fit and capable of fully participating.
The course is designed for people who wish to, or are required to develop the skills and knowledge needed to operate 360 Slew Telehandler in a safe and competent manner.
The maximum number of delegates attending this program is 4.
Riga, Latvia /