Description of the course
Course Aims and Objective
The aim and objectives of the Mobile Elevating Work Platforms Competence Assessment are to establish that the learner has the required underpinning knowledge, understanding and practical skills to fulfil the role of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms Competence Assessment safely and effectively.
MEWP courses we cover include:
- Understand the relevant health and safety regulations;
- Identify accident prevention and control;
- Identify the needs regarding personnel protection;
- Drive the MEWP safely and maneuver it in a correct and proper manner;
- Carry out pre-use checks and daily maintenance before starting work;
- Carry out the correct emergency procedures and understand the capacities and limitations to enable safe operation;
- Understand the selection and use of fall protection equipment.
- Scissor Lift training;
- Self-Propelled Boom Lift training.
Duration of the training course
Mobile Elevating Work Platforms Competence Assessment Course is 4 hours.
Price – 275 EUR per person
Certificate is valid 3 years.
- Valid certificate Mobile Elevating Work Platforms Initial Training or Mobile Elevating Work Platforms Competence Assessment;
- Trainees wishing to enter this course should be medically fit and capable of fully participating.
The maximum number of delegates attending this programme is 6.
Riga, Latvia /