Description of the course
Course Aims and Objective
The aim of this course is to produce an MEWP operator that will have the necessary knowledge, skills and attributes to operate an MEWP effectively and safely in different working environments. The successful trainee will also be able to demonstrate the appropriate responsibilities of an MEWP operator with emphasis on accident prevention and safe operator responsibility.
- Identify types of mobile elevating work platform.
- Understand safe working procedures.
- Inspect mobile elevating work platforms.
- Safely operate a mobile elevating work platform.
MEWP courses we cover include:
- Understand the relevant health and safety regulations
- Identify accident prevention and control
- Identify the needs regarding personnel protection
- Drive the MEWP safely and maneuver it in a correct and proper manner
- Carry out pre-use checks and daily maintenance before starting work
- Carry out the correct emergency procedures and understand the capacities and limitations to enable safe operation
- Understand the selection and use of fall protection equipment
- Scissor Lift training;
- Self-Propelled Boom Lift training.
Duration of the training course
Mobile Elevating Work Platforms Initial Training Course duration is 1 working day.
Price – 405 EUR per person.
Certificate is valid 3 years.
Trainees wishing to enter this course should be medically fit and capable of fully participating.
The maximum number of delegates attending this programme is 6.
Riga, Latvia /