Description of the course
Course Aim and Objectives
The aim and objectives of the Telescopic Handler Forklift Competence Assessment are to establish that the learner has the required underpinning knowledge, understanding and practical skills to fulfil the role of Telescopic Handler Forklift safely and effectively.
- Personal Protective equipment;
- Awareness of electricity and proximity hazards on site during tele handler operations;
- Pre-operational checks;
- Telescopic Handler Operation techniques, safe use of the telescopic fork lift;
- Drive and maneuver machine, park and secure;
- Prepare for transportation;
- Driving laden/unladen, controlled stop laden;
- Driving on uneven ground unladen and laden;
- Lifting loads and placing loads at ground level;
- Lifting loads and placing loads at eye level;
- Lifting loads and placing loads at high level.
Duration of the training course
Telescopic Handler Forklift Competence Assessment is 4 hours.
The price is 275 EUR per person.
Certificate is valid 3 years.
- Valid certificate Telescopic Handler Forklift Initial Training or Telescopic Handler Forklift Competence Assessment;
- Trainees wishing to enter this course should be medically fit and capable of fully participating.
The course is designed for people who wish to, or are required to develop the skills and knowledge needed to operate Telehandlers in a safe and competent manner.
The maximum number of delegates attending this program is 6.
Riga, Latvia /