Description of the course
Objectives of the course
- Load and unload vehicles;
- Carry out a pre-start inspection;
- Understand the causes of instability of loads;
- Set stabilizers correctly have machine stable and level;
- Operate machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers manual;
- Instructions and accepted good practice.
- Personal Protective equipment;
- Awareness of electricity and proximity hazards on site during tele handler operations;
- Pre-operational checks;
- Telescopic Handler Operation techniques, safe use of the telescopic fork lift;
- Drive and maneuver machine, park and secure;
- Prepare for transportation;
- Driving laden/unladen, controlled stop laden;
- Driving on uneven ground unladen and laden;
- Lifting loads and placing loads at ground level;
- Lifting loads and placing loads at eye level;
- Lifting loads and placing loads at high level;
Duration of the training course
Telescopic Handler Forklift Initial Training Course is 1 working day.
Price – 405 EUR per person.
Certificate is valid 3 years.
Trainees wishing to enter this course should be medically fit and capable of fully participating.
The course is designed for people who wish to, or are required to develop the skills and knowledge needed to operate Telehandlers in a safe and competent manner in accordance.
The maximum number of delegates attending this program is 6.
Riga, Latvia /