Description of the course
This training course primary is designed for every seafarer who has done full Training for passenger ships personnel (Crowd Management), the certificate has expired.
Objectives of the courseAfter completing this course the participants will be able to:
- Control a crowd in an emergency situation on board;
- Locate essential safety and emergency equipment on board;
- Communicate effectively with passengers during an emergency;
- Demonstrate the use of personal life-saving appliances;
- Comply with the ship’s safety and emergency procedures.
Course contentsThe Training course covers the following topics:
- Life-saving appliances and equipment, control plans;
- Assistance to passengers on route to muster and embarkation stations;
- Mustering procedures;
- Communication with passengers in emergency situations;
- Personal life-saving appliances.
Duration of the training course
The duration of the training course is 1 working day.
The price is 100 EUR per person.
Certificate is valid 5 years.
Training approaches and equipment:
- PowerPoint presentations, online video and audio interaction to facilitate the delivery of training through lectures, group exercises and discussions;
- Professional and certified (as per STCW Code, section A-I/6) instructors-assessors with industry experience.
Training course content has been developed to meet the requirements of STCW Regulation V/2 (pa.6,7) of STCW Convention and Sections A-V/2.2, A-V/2.3 of STCW Code.
The course is conducted for groups from 1 to 8 participants.