Description of the course
GWO BTT Electrical Module is primarily intended for personnel working in the wind industry or related fields needing to obtain their GWO BTT Electrical Module certificates.
Objectives of the course
- Basics of electricity
- Risks and hazards associated with electrical work
- Function and symbol of electrical components
- Function of different types of sensors
- Explain and interpret a simple electrical diagram
- Work safely with electrical equipment
- Inspect electrical circuits and prevent unsafety accidents
- Make correct and safe measurements
- Check and replace components in the real electrical circuits
The GWO BSTr Working at Heights module is approved by Global Wind Organisation (GWO).
The GWO BTT Electrical Module covers the following topics:
- Introduction to electricity
- Electrical Safety
- Electrical Components
- Electrical circuits
- Electrical measuring and measuring instruments
Duration of the training course
The duration of the GWO BTT Electrical Module is 1,5 working days.
The price is 300 EUR per person.
Trainees wishing to enter this course should be medically fit and capable of fully participating.
Student feedback mark
Average student feedback mark for training course GWO BTT Electrical (Riga): 4.84
GWO Basic Technical Training (BTT) Electrical course is meant for personnel working in the wind and turbine industry. It training helps professionals get GWO BTT certification which is necessary for carrying on work in the sector. Candidates will learn the proficiency to understand and perform basic electrical completion.