Description of the course
GWO BTT Electrical Module is primarily intended for personnel working in the wind industry or related fields needing to obtain their GWO BTT Electrical Module certificates.
Objectives of the course
- Basics of electricity
- Risks and hazards associated with electrical work
- Function and symbol of electrical components
- Function of different types of sensors
- Explain and interpret a simple electrical diagram
- Work safely with electrical equipment
- Inspect electrical circuits and prevent unsafety accidents
- Make correct and safe measurements
- Check and replace components in the real electrical circuits
The GWO BTT Electrical Module is approved by Global Wind Organisation (GWO).
The GWO BTT Electrical Module covers the following topics:
- Introduction to electricity
- Electrical Safety
- Electrical Components
- Electrical circuits
- Electrical measuring and measuring instruments
Duration of the training course
The duration of the GWO BTT Electrical Module is 1,5 working days.
The price is 300 EUR per person.
The price for 3 BTT modules (Mechanical, Electrical and Hydraulic) is 800 EUR.
Price for full 4 BTT modules (Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic and Installation) is 1650 EUR.
Student feedback mark
Average student feedback mark for training course GWO BTT Electrical (Riga): 4.84
GWO Basic Technical Training (BTT) Electrical course is meant for personnel working in the wind and turbine industry. It training helps professionals get GWO BTT certification which is necessary for carrying on work in the sector. Candidates will learn the proficiency to understand and perform basic electrical completion.
- Trainees wishing to enter this course should be medically fit and capable of fully participating.
- Participation in a course according to the GWO standards requires a special identification number for each participant. Each person must have this so-called “WINDA identification number (WINDA-ID)”.
Please register yourself or your employees with the Global Wind Organisation and provide us with your WINDA-ID or enter it directly when registering in our training portal.
Registering for your WINDA-ID is very simple and only requires you to enter your name.