Description of the course
The Basic Technical Training modules are targeted at candidates who have no previous experience of hydraulic, mechanical, electrical or working with energy powered bolt tightening, but may also be used to upskill candidates who have some knowledge but not of its application in wind turbines.
This BTT Combined 4 modules Training prepares participants for further company specific training by providing them with the necessary training to perform basic hydraulic, mechanical, electrical and bolt tightening tasks
Global Wind Organisation (GWO).
Course contentsCourse includes:
The price per package is 1450 EUR.
Duration of the training course
The duration of BTT combined 4 Module is 5 days.
- All personnel participating in Basic Technical Training shall be medically fit and capable of fully participating.
- Furthermore, participants shall have created a personal Participant Profile in WINDA and provide their own WINDA ID prior to completing the BTT training.
Training approaches and equipment:
- Theoretical tasks with presentations and visualizations;
- Group workshops;
- Case studies;
- Practical exercises in workshops;
- Practical exercises using real life equipment;
- Professional instructors with industry experience.
The maximum number of participants is 12 persons.