Description of the course
GWO BTT Hydraulic Module is primarily intended for future and/or existing Wind Turbine Technicians, who are going to deal with hydraulic part of Wind Turbine Generators.
Objectives of the course
- Basics of hydraulic
- Risks and hazards associated with hydraulical work
- Function and symbols of hydraulical components
- Function of different types of pump, sensors, valves and actuators
- Function of hydraulic accumulators
- Handling of oil procedures
- Inspection of hydraulic systems components
- Check and precharge hydraulic accumulators
- Accurately measure the hydraulic pressure
- Troubleshoot hydraulic system failures
The GWO BSTr Working at Heights module is approved by Global Wind Organisation (GWO).
The GWO BTT Hydraulic Module covers the following topics:
- Hydraulic Introduction
- Hydraulic Safety
- Pipes, hoses and connections
- Oil and filters
- Hydraulic diagrams
- Pressure measuring tools
Duration of the training course
The duration of the GWO BTT Hydraulic Module is 1,5 working days.
The price is 300 EUR per person.
Trainees wishing to enter this course should be medically fit and capable of fully participating.
Student feedback mark
Average student feedback mark for training course GWO BTT Hydraulic (Riga): 4.6
GWO Basic Technical Training (BTT) Hydraulic course is meant primarily for professionals intending to or already working in the wind and turbine industry as Wind Turbine Technicians. The training provided candidates complete knowledge about the hydraulic parts of a wind turbine generator including principles of bolted and welded connections, gearbox, break and yas systems and other aspects of a generator.